Re: [Harp-L] Getting Started Playing Blues Harp

"Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just noticed that one of my favorite links from when I started has
> gone off the web. I panicked a bit because I always loved this page and
> was using its list of songs as a guideline and hadn't saved it. So I
> found it in google's cache. I'm posting how to retrieve it from there in
> case anyone wants it before it disappears from the cache and is gone for
> good.

thanks for the tip.  another possibility is to use archive.org's "wayback machine":
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
to find old versions.  they may or may not cover any given site, but in this case
(nationalbluespages.com), they do:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://nationalbluespages.com

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?