Re: [Harp-L] sitting in

Yeah, it's tough out there...

I recall Steve Miller relating a story about his salad days coming up
through the blues clubs on Chicago's South Side. Blues jams and open mics were
apparently quite common and popular in the late 60's. Steve tells a story about
how, one night, a young harp slinger got up on stage crowding Junior Wells out
of the microphone. Junior, not one to let something like that go by
unaddressed,  took a knife out of his pocket and  stabbed him in the ass.

Call it what you want. I call it messin' with the kid.

~Bo

In a message dated 8/24/2006 10:44:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,