[Harp-L] Teacher Needed

Given the nature of this listserve, I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question (If it's not just let me know or just ignore this.) but I do need some guidance here. I'd probably label myself as a pre-beginning harp play since I know how to "peck around" some single notes to play a few folk tunes. Since I'm doing this on my own I'm at a point where I need a little more help and guidance. So my question is --Does anyone on the list know of someone in the west-central Illinois,-southeast Iowa -northeast Missouri region who is a patient and perseverant harp instructor? Recommendations for other self-instructional resources would be welcomed too.

Replies to my personal address would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Dean A. Zoerink
da-zoerink@xxxxxxx