RE: [Harp-L] Thanks for the Great Feedback! / thoughts on the Jazz jamssituation

"I am contemplating looking into promoting a chartered bus trip to
Milwaukee next year  from here by me in metro NY.  A "Magic Bus" of harp
players jamming along the highway making the 4 day convention a week
long "event" might be of interest to some...Any feed back on this idea
will be appreciated."

If the "magic bus" could make a few "strategic" stops along the way,
such as down here in harrisburg area we've got a group that would
probably go. We might have to meet you up in scranton area right off
I-80 or something, or maybe the bus will shoot down to pick up the
philly crowd and then out here straight shot to harrisburg and then
maybe pittsburgh and then out to cleveland, up to chicago and then Milw
(all a nice straight shot, check a map), think along those terms. Wow
can you imagine stopping by chicago for a while to visit some of the
historic harp places! Glad to help you work on it. Can you imagine the
jams on the bus and so forth, wow. We might have to kidnap a few guitar
players and drummers. Check out that DVD "Festival Express" :^)

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA