From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nancy Oeswein
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:10 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] AMAZING Harmonica documentary deserves our support

I have had the pleasure of meeting Todd and Marc and seeing trailers
from their documentary.  They are doing an incredible thorough, loving
job of digging thru every angle, style and moment in history of the
harmonica.  And treating the instrument and every player with respect.

What Todd didn't mention here is that they are doing this almost
entirely on donations and credit cards.  I've donated what I can and
hope the rest of this community can support this great project.   The
address escapes me at this moment, but I hope everyone can dig in their
pockets for whatever you can to help this project see daylight.   It
will undoubtedly help us all.
 Nancy O