[Harp-L] magic bus

  That means we will all have to fly to N.Y.in order
to take the bus to Milwaukee.

Warren "killer" Bee  wrote "

One challenge in all of this is the number of hours in
a day and only 4
days. One other thing that could help fill these
events up would be if
we
could raise attendance levels in the future. I am
contemplating looking
into
promoting a chartered bus trip to Milwaukee next year
from here by me
in
metro NY.  A "Magic Bus" of harp players jamming along
the highway
making
the 4 day convention a week long "event" might be of
interest to some.
If
the math works out it could also put things in the
price range to make
it
more affordable than in years past. Any feed back on
this idea will be
appreciated. Perhaps others around other metro areas
would want to do
it as
well."