Re: [Harp-L] OB Tone and Intonation

Yes Bill that one. I like you was not so focused on the overblow issue. It was the here's what I'm trying to achieve here are the ways I'm moving in that direction. The post being all about the music and expression of art. Completely subjective and so clearly qualified as being so. It's a text book example of how to express an opinion, own it instead of trying to pass it off as a fact. Time will tell but I'd agree that was a landmark post in many ways. fjm