[Harp-L] Subject: Re: 2nd Addendum Omission...SPAH report

I knew there was at least one more omission...and this particular  one's a
biggie.

 I'd been having problems with my Super 64 chromatic since the  day I bought
it 18 months ago, and this was the instrument I  planned to use for my first
open mic session....Smo-Joe took  it upon himself to open up the
reedplates...I've had it apart several  times but not quite to that extent.  We still hadn't
a clue....it's  been played around with a bit...but still had some
issues...so he  held onto it, took it to Sissi Jones the next morning (I would never
have  had the nerve to ask her to work on it)... she took it apart, replaced
windsavers, a couple of reeds, the bumpers and regapped it back to  what was
probably factory specs for me.  When I finally dragged  myself out of bed and went
to thank her...she smiled graciously and  accepted my heartfelt gratitude as
if it was no big deal.  What a  cool lady!  Now I knew my chrom wouldn't let
me down...so I  had no more excuses.   I just wanted to add my .02 cents to all
 those who have long known what a treasure she is at these
Conventions....Thanks, Joe and Sissi!

Elizabeth