[Harp-L] Blues Jam in St. Louis

Just out of curiosity, does anyone on the List recall being at a blues jam in St. Louis a couple years ago {i think). It was at Westport and a guy used my mic and amp and totally lit up the place with a version of Butter's "Born in Chicago". I was drinking alot then and i didn't get to talk to him much or even catch his name. I seem to remember him saying that he was in town on business but again, i was temporarily addled. anyhow,
  i just wondered if it was someone who contributes here.
                                                                 .Mike Hines