Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Conventions in General.

Sounds like what Paul and I did in 2000....  The older generation doesn't dig the whole moving from venue to venue thing but there are better ways to do harmonica convention then what has been happening at SPAH.  They need some youth on the board.

1994 SPAH is the still the best SPAH in my mind.