[Harp-L] harmonica book

  Because I am a reading teacher for young children, I was most interested in this particular children's book I purchased.  The title is "The Harmonica" by Tony Johnston.  It was inspired by a true story. Henryk Rosmaryn grew up in Czeladz, Poland.  In 1939 the Germans invaded his homeland.  Henryk was taken to Dyhernfurth concentration camp where, with the help of the harmonica that his father had taught him to play, he survived the hardship and sorrow of prison.
  After the war he came to the United States and changed his name to Henry Rosmarin.  Again with the aid of his harmonica, he shared his wartime experiences with others, especially teenagers, in the hope that they might bring about a better future.  Although he died in 2001, his is an ongoing story of the power of music and the strength of the human heart.

  Now, with this vast availability of harmonica knowledge on Harp L, I bet some of you have more information about this person.  I Googled his name but did not find a wealth of info.
  I would be most interested if you have anything to share about him.
  Betty Welch