Subject: [Harp-L] Thanks SPAH

Javier writes:

"Hello there,
I just wanted to thank SPAH and everybody at  Denver during last week
convention, you all made me feel like one of  you and helped me to forget
for a while some really bad things I  passing through with my ex related
to my daugther, specially thanks to  Michael Polesky, thanks a lot man,
it was just great to spend some  time with you all, meet again Buzz, Joe,
Dennis, Allen, Tim, Warren,  Bobbie, Jimmy, etc. thanks.
living the blues,
Javier 'Diabluz'  Argomedo."

....well, you ARE one of us...from careening down the highway  squashed in
the backseat of Bobbie's rental car....to listening to PT's  too cool Jazz Show
(darn....another one of my "forgot to mentions")....to  Jason's fabulous show,
to the late-night Blues jams....you were as much a  part of this SPAH as
anyone else.  That's what SPAH is made of....the  people who attend. I'm glad
those you met helped ease a little of your  personal troubles, and I sure hope
you're back with us next year.  It  was great meeting you, Javier....

Elizabeth