Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Thanks SPAH

On Aug 26, 2006, at 12:05 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Javier writes:

"Hello there,
I just wanted to thank SPAH and everybody at Denver during last week
convention, you all made me feel like one of you and helped me to forget
for a while some really bad things I passing through with my ex related
to my daugther, specially thanks to Michael Polesky, thanks a lot man,
it was just great to spend some time with you all, meet again Buzz, Joe,
Dennis, Allen, Tim, Warren, Bobbie, Jimmy, etc. thanks.
living the blues,
Javier 'Diabluz' Argomedo."

....well, you ARE one of us...from careening down the highway squashed in
the backseat of Bobbie's rental car....to listening to PT's too cool Jazz Show
(darn....another one of my "forgot to mentions")....to Jason's fabulous show,
to the late-night Blues jams....you were as much a part of this SPAH as
anyone else. That's what SPAH is made of....the people who attend. I'm glad
those you met helped ease a little of your personal troubles, and I sure hope
you're back with us next year. It was great meeting you, Javier....

Elizabeth

My crotch is still sore from 'riding the hump' in the middle of the rear seat of that PT Cruiser between you and Javier.
Especially since I have virtually NO a$$ for padding. Sure wish Bobbie G. hadn't gone through that danged road construction on 2
wheels.....Ouch :) p.s. thanks for taking me along. I LOVED the show. What we saw was history in the making. :)

smo-joe