From: Jonathan Ross <jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eric Garcia <ericgar85@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tongue blocking and speed
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:35:54 -0400

you honestly think he's tb-ing 100% at the lower register also with the same speed and dexterity??
think about it and try it.

I can't play that fast. I can't play that fast puckering, I can't play that fast tongue-blocking. I can play as fast as I can play tbing as puckering.

Sugar Blue said he does it. If you think he's lying, well, then you think he's a liar. I don't see any reason to assume that.

Just because _YOU_ cannot do something doesn't mean that it can't be done. If you have a rational, logical, reasonable argument as to why physically it is impossible to tongue-block at high speeds, please share it.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () & Snuffy, too:) `----'