Re: [Harp-L] Tongue blocking and speed

i am not as good a player as you, or any of these harp players we are referring to.
but i'm not new.
... i am simply stating what i believe to be true through what i've heard and
my experiences as a player have shown me.
... i cannot offer any scientific proof of what i'm saying,, cause that's
what it's looking like it's coming down to.. all we really seem
to have here is what we believe as players, and some quotes
and statements from staunch tb'ers.. like
a silly harp-civil war.
...if that IS what sugar blue said,, than i guess we gotta take him for
it.. it's not unusual for articles to be marred by misquotes and other
misinterpretations, however..

when i said i have met him,, all i meant was, we did many shots,, he
got hammered,, and i'm sure said many things that might or might not
be true on that night alone, and the circumstances of that article are
unbeknownst to us.... plus he's freakin crazy.

i'm sorry i cannot offer any "proof."
i rarely chime into harp-l,, although i check in almost daily.
this is just what i believe as a harp player,
musician, and music lover.
... and now there's all these streams starting from people
"switching over" and i wanted to speak my piece
as a predominant pucker player.

eric

..