Re: [Harp-L] Scales and arpeggios

> Greetings everyone:
> Does anyone know of a scale book and/or arpeggio for the harp (either
> chromatic or diatonic) I remember Robert Bonfiglio telling me he had on. I
> assume, if you master the overblow technique, you can take the patterns
> for the chromatic and apply them to the diatonic.
---Yes, Bonfiglio has done one...I got a copy, along with a series of
etudes he has adapted for the harmonica, at the seminar he gave last year
in New York. I feel sure he would sell you a copy if you emailed him...but
if not may I suggest a method book for flute with the equivalant material?
WVa Bob