[Harp-L] ] RE: Harmonica Devices

a long time ago ­ over 10 years ago - Big Joe Yushin converted a swiss army
knife into  harp working tool.  it¹s excellent.  I don¹t know if he makes
them to order or even sells them.  he¹s a great guy, great player.  I have
some of his custom harps ­ custom covers custom combs, etc.  very
interesting stuff.

http://www.yushing.jp/English.htm

> Message: 11
> Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:56:04 +0200
> From: "Jason Pos \(JG\)" <POSJG@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Harmonica Devices
> To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>

> YES there is an item to invent.
>
> I spoke to Leatherman about a pocketknife that had harp repair tools
> in it but they said that the market was too limited.
> Now if you buy a standard feeler gauge you throw out all strips but
> the 0.0015 shim; the space left is ideal to fit a diamond file, reed
> wrench, screwdriver, pick, embossing tool etc.  All into the space of
> a standard feeler gauge.  Make the screw removable and you have a mini
> set of tools in front of you and you can put it all back together when
> finished.
>
> Regards,
> Jason G.

-sg