[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 36, Issue 67

    Chris M. ,
                     Interesting  that you mention "How Insensitive". I've been a huge Jobim fan for decades and I love "Bossa Nova". Needless to say, I do these tunes on the chrome where  they're quite melodic and lyrical and some fairly challenging. I just tried  "How Insensitive " (an awesome tune for harp) in 3rd pos. on a stock Marine Band  just for grins. I thought it made it sound very heavy and bluesy (a new take on Jobim to be sure) and the 1 hole OB for the low "Eb" kicks my ass otherwise I'm cool. I guess I'll try it on a Golden Melody where, hopefully, I'll have better luck w/ that note ;otherwise, if I ever record that tune (and I'd love to) I'll do it on the chrome for fluidity.
                                                                                         The other Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith