From: Jason Pos \(JG\) [mailto:POSJG@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 09:56 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Harmonica Devices

YES there is an item to invent.

I spoke to Leatherman about a pocketknife that had harp repair tools
in it but they said that the market was too limited.
Now if you buy a standard feeler gauge you throw out all strips but
the 0.0015 shim; the space left is ideal to fit a diamond file, reed
wrench, screwdriver, pick, embossing tool etc.  All into the space of
a standard feeler gauge.  Make the screw removable and you have a mini
set of tools in front of you and you can put it all back together when
finished.

Regards,
Jason G.