[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 36, Issue 68

richard hunter quotation: "Well, some things are not worth doing extremely well, even if they're
worth doing a little, and especially if "extremely well" doesn't really
sound extremely good.

All of this obsession with controlling the pitch and sound of altered
notes is in my opinion a big, fat, waste of time, and I for one have
other fish to fry.

Call me half-assed if you like "

............well, if you can't plays those overblows in tune when you play them fast, maybe you could play them in tune if you tried them, "half-fast" ;-)

just kiddin'

C-Dubya