Re: [Harp-L] Gigging Survey.

My kit consists of a harp stand thingie (built by Cadilac Pete), a bunch of diatonics,
a couple chro's, 2 mic's, some lyrics and spare guitar strings (no, I don't play guitar).
I hope whatever I need is in there. If not, oh well, something else will work. My time
is so limited these days that a couple harps are even bitched. I did however just put
a Marine band reed into one of my CX12's. Now I can use it again.

Scooter

Hi Harp-ler's

This is what i take to gigs. GOLDEN MELODIES-11-C D Eb E F G G# A A# B
LOW F

ALTERED TUNINGS-2 PADDY RICHTERS(D AND G)

NATURAL MINORS-3 A G D

MAJOR 7TH'S-4 A G LOW F D

MAGIC BIG BAND TUNED-3 D F E

DALE KING TUNED-4 LOW G LOW D

LOW
F LOW C

TREMOLO HARPS-3

CHROMS-3 Bb G C (CX 12'S)

STEVE BAKERS SPECIALS-2 LOW G

C.
Other stuff. Mics-1 shaker crystal,1 green bullet,1 ev 607,1 stagg drum
mic,1 shure unidyne,1 homemade job(bicycle lamp with r198 element) and 1 shure
sm 58.

I also carry a toolkit with all the usual tools including kit to replace
reeds. There's also a box with repaired Golden Melody reed plates..A D F G Bb
Ab C.

Business cards and contact details for the band ,a brass slide for guitar,
Dave Barretts 3rd position book and the latest skuddie/penthouse....ONLY
JOKKING....i don't have Dave Barrets book in there.

There's also a bag with all the usual suspects as far as leads are concerned
and a Dan-echo pedal.

Cheers, off to rest my typing finger now.    Al.