[Harp-L] Bad juju

It seems to me that maybe Winslow got under Richard Hunter's skin, causing him to post:

>You may pursue your muses, even stupid,
>heartless, unresponsive muses, if that is your wish!

My muse may be unresponsive (but she'll come around), and she's certainly cruel at times, although I would not say entirely heartless. I would never say stupid, though, and I am very sorry Richard did. I believe that, as musicians, it's best not to insult the muses, mine or anybody else's.

George