Re: [Harp-L] Goodbye Pork Pie Hat -Diatonic

Tim Moyer wrote:
This isn't the head *precisely*, but is a portion of it, played in third position in D on a C diatonic -- no overblows:

http://www.workingmansharps.com/Sounds/other/Pork%20Pie.mp3

You've been woodshedding. If I remember correctly, in a post some time back, You mentioned working on your tone, trying to achieve a trumpet sound. I think you're there. Besides a lot of hard work, what effects were used on this? That was a really sweet little run about 40 seconds into the track also. Will you play "Taps" at my funeral?

lh