[Harp-L] Not much

Hi Jim,
It was nice hearing from you all, but things are very slow now, I also enquire about Jack but
Garth does not know anything either, personally if  I had his number I would give him a call.

About the concert they wanted me to play amazing Grace and I wanted to play something
else so I ask him if he knew the song he said know, so I said can I play it by myself he said yes
that was the Thursday following the concert, but minutes before the concert started Keith went
to Daisy and said he is not going to do it I said OK I will do it. that was 6-29-06 three weeks later
I went and told him I will be playing Precious Lord he said you cant play today I was very surprise
so I told him its a good thing I came to you otherwise you would of embarrass me in front of the
congregation, he said Fr Tim told him I cant play every Sunday, so I told Garth about it he did not
give me a hearing I told Daisy that I wanted to talk to her  she then ask about what I said was
about Keith, she said I will call you she never did so I went to the top and ask Fr Tim If I was stop
from playing on Sundays he said no! so I know he acted vindictively because of the concert so all
I wanted was the truth, so I have not played since the concert, Amen Amen Amen.
say hello to your wife for me and hope to see you soon.

valmon