Re: [Harp-L] beeswax marine band

Tim Moyer posted a detailed guide not long ago! Very generous on his part. Business must be extremely good.

Matt Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ruper Oysler's video on harp repair customization is excellent. He
discussed beeze wax and many other methods.

For an easy gasket, try unscented chapstick. Lypsyl is a good brand.

--
Matthew Smart
matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx

Yours Truly, Lenny the Tunesmith