[Harp-L] My youtube debut

Two months ago I played a gig with the San Francisco Scottish Fiddlers
at the San Francisco Free Folk Festival. Today a four-minute series of
snippets from that half-hour turned up on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfxIDPqb00s

The videographer is a guy who happened to be there and capture us.

I'm the guy in the white shirt and sash up front gesticulating to make
transitions and endings. You can see me playing harp and sort of hear
it a little mixed in with the fiddles - which was my intention; after
all, the group is not Winslow backed by fiddles, it's a group of
fiddlers I happen to be leading.

Winslow