[Harp-L] harp-l's yahoo group

As many of you are aware harp-l has a Yahoo group site that mirrors the content of harp-l. Until recently the search function was pretty darn worthless. It has been improved so that it's now actually usable. Better yet subjects now thread. For instance I was reading a thread on the Renaissance harmonica and anything that was written about this subject or re this subject appeared in a list below the post I was reading. It's a nice feature if not somewhat confusing when you first encounter it because initially I didn't realise that some of the posts were literally years old. Anyhow if you've used Yahoo in the past and not liked the indexing and search functionality you might want to take another look, it's much improved. fjm