[Harp-L] Mark Hummels Blues Harmonica Blowout for upstate NY

This show will be in Ithaca NY (about 30 or 40 miles south of Syracuse) on August 31st as well.
If you've never been to one of Marks blowout's, I highly recommend it. Considering this particular
line up , I would definately recommend being there. Fortunately for me it's close to home so I'll be
there digging the music.

Scooter

   Fri,  09/01/06
08:00 PM Blues Harmonica Blowout Mark Hummel/Magic Dick/Lee  Oskar/Jerry
Portnoy
B.B. King's Blues Club &  Grill - New York

_http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/d97tac_