Re: [Harp-L] Dressing like a musician

On Aug 29, 2006, at 1:22 PM, Chris Michalek wrote:

Jeans and a T shirt unless I have to wear dress pants and a button up shirt but almost always jeans and some form of shirt.

Levis or Wranglers? What color? :-)

So you're saying is that neatly pressed chino shorts with Teva sandals and a t-shirt doesn't cut it? Odd. I even have cool facial hair: pencil moustache and soul patch. Maybe it's the male pattern baldness. But hell I wear it so close that from a distance it looks like I shave it.