[Harp-L] randy singer in Nashville sept 5-7.

I will be traveling from Miami to perform in Nashville from sept 5-7.

I will be performing with the Brett Jones Band at the Douglas Corner on sept 7th from 9 until midnight. Brett is hit songwriter with many songs covered by many major artists.

Since this is my "home town" and have not been back in ten years, it will be a wonderful show and reunion.

If anyone is in the area, stop on by and say HI,

best,

randy

"COME AND VISIT MY NEW FLASH WEBSITE"

http://www.randysinger.com