[Harp-L] Re: Hohner MS reedplates

Yes, they are - you can see details here - http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HHRP565.html.
I had a stock Hohner Blues Harp in A the went dreadfully flat. I switched out the plates with the replacement reeds and it was *way* better - tone, response, everything. If you already have the harp, I would definitely buy new reeds instead of replacing the whole harp.

Are the Hohner MS replacement reed plates you can buy individually
better than the ones that come on the Big River Harp? The reason I
ask is that the replacement reeds are several dollars more than the
Big River.