Re: [Harp-L] I Don't Pucker EXPLANATION OF "cul du poule" Sonny Boy II

I was always under the impression that it was generally considered that SBW
II was a tongue blocker, but I also seemed to think he was puckering when
watching video footage... maybe it's just hard to tell. Perhaps the tongue
block police can clarify.

Dave "ChickenA$$" Ferguson