RE: [Harp-L] Dressing like a musician

John Balding wrote:

"Related anecdote:
When Little Charlie and the Nightcats came to town a  few months ago, I
wore one of my gig outfits to the show. It was a black  shirt with two
wide cream-colored bands on the front, like an old bowling  shirt. That
shirt, with a kickin' pair of black dress pants and spit-shined  shoes
was a little overboard for a mere audience member, but hey, I was  going
to meet Rick Estrin; the Godfather of Harp Coolness. If you're going  to
look sharp for anyone, Rick would be the one."

Those cool shirts can be found on daddyos.com.  Great site for that  '50's
retro look.

Dave Watson