Re: [Harp-L] dressing as a musician

Excellent comments.

I feel that 'respect' is one of the most important aspects; getting it from others and showing that you have it for yourself.

Personally, I'm turned off by the 'egocentricattitude' of those musicians that are excellent players and choose to dress down or dress sloppily, in a sense (IMO) trying to -prove- that they are soo cool and talented that they can dress just how they please, no matter how shoddy or tattered.

I much prefer the 'classyattitude' of someone like a Tony Bennet, who is actually a very nice and humble gentleman with TREMENDOUS talent that, because of his vibes, is a RespectMagnet from all who experience him.

ah well, to each his own.

The Iceman

----- Original Message ----- From: "drori hammer" <drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx>