[Harp-L] Re: Did Charlie Musselwhite play harmonica on an INXS song????

Hi peoples. Sorry to take up this space, I shoulda googled first. The
song was Suicide Blonde, thanks.

Charlie Musselwhite comes to New Zealand in Sept and so does INXS
(just not together), I thought I'd promote both on my radio show by
playing Suicide Blonde.

From Charlie's site:
Over the years, Musselwhite has released dozens of albums and has
contributed to countless others including guesting on Bonnie Raitt's
Grammy(r) award-winning Longing In Their Hearts, The Blind Boys of
Alabama's Grammy-winning SPIRIT OF THE CENTURY, Tom Waits' MULE
VARIATIONS and even playing the driving harmonica on INXS' SUICIDE
BLONDE. He was the longtime compadre and musical partner to his friend
John Lee Hooker. His recent tour and recording sessions with Ben
Harper have led to live and studio tracks featuring Charlie on the
limited edition bonus disc of Ben's soon-to-be released BOTH SIDES OF
THE GUN. Musical institutions have honored Musselwhite, too. With 18
W.C. Handy awards to his credit and 6 Grammy nominations, he is firmly
entrenched in musical history. Musselwhite has also been honored with
the Lifetime Achievement Award from The Monterey Blues Festival and
the San Javier Jazz Festival in Spain and the Mississippi Governor's
Award for Excellence in the Arts.

Happy Harpin' everyone!
Nate

Blues is a Story - Worth being told!