[Harp-L] NHC: Premier 50

Any of you currently using or have used a Premier 50 for gigging? A dealer is asking $299 for one. Not sure if that is a fair or high price for one.
I thought about doing an A/B test with my GA-5.
I'm currently using the Gibson GA-5 (running into the pa) which I love but would like to get another small "practice" amp
with more bottom end. I wish I kept the 1949 Valco and 1949 Premier BR-9. They had great bottom but not a lot of wattage.

You can email me offlist as it will reach me quicker then the digest.

thanks
mike