[Harp-L] Blow Choking on a Special 20

I have a Special 20 in the key of C that won't allow me to ascend it quickly without choking. To start on the 1 hole blow and rise quickly to the 6 hole blow, with anything but light pressure and volume, results in choking of the intermediate notes. It doesn't sound crescendo like at all. I have another, or in fact several other Special 20's in C, new ones, but this one is unique. Is this a common symptom, or at least one I can expect over time? Why does it happen?
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia