[Harp-L] 1369th subscriber

Harp-l has hit what for us is a milestone.  We just got our 1369th
subscriber.  An odd number to be sure but we've ben waiting for this for a
very long time.  When we swithched over from VPH our old host we were
barely over 1000.  As a prize for being number 1369 I've offered the lucky
new subscriber a copy of the Gary Indiana Warren compiled Y2blow harp-l
mp3's.  I would have also liked to have included a copy of the archives,
housed in the Micropolis model 1991 full heighth hard drive but I can't
afford the postage to get it there.  fjm harp-l-listowner