Re: [Harp-L] Tony "Little Sun" Glover

Last I heard, he was still in Minneapolis, though I haven't seen his name either for some time. He and Dave Ray performed together at Chris Michalek's Summit in Minneapolis a few years ago and he was playing a once a week gig at a bar there at that point. He was, by the way, very disappointing in his performance at the summit.

-----Original Message-----
From: wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 9:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Tony "Little Sun" Glover

Does anybody know the whereabout of Tony "Little Sun" Glover. He was the harpman
of the trio of Koerner, Ray and Glover: "Spider" John Koerner, Dave "Shaker" Ray
and Tony
Dave Ray is no longer with us. They were an incredible trio.
Tony, to the best of my knowledge, is the first person to write an instruction
manual of the Blues Harp - Oak Publications - They changed the origional cover.
He seems to have disappeared. Anyone have any information.