[Harp-L] Hazmat Modine Videos

Hi All,

  As many of you probably already know, there have
been some great videos making the rounds on YouTube
featuring the amazing, the spectacular, the
unforgettable TWO-harp band, Hazmat Modine, playing
for a Russian TV show. I've uploaded some clips of
their live gig at Joe's Pub in NY, where they
celebrated the release of their first CD, Bahamut,
earlier this year.
  I'll likely be putting up more clips in the near
future, but thought that if you like the band, or even
if you haven't heard them yet and would like to, you
might want to check these out. And hey, send the video
links along to your tuba playing buddies so they can
hear Joe Daley smoke his solo on "Everybody Loves
You"!

  Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/qozy6

  --Jp