Re: [Harp-L] MN Opera gig--Help!

Presently, never expect anybody to be able to properly mic a harmonica.

Your best bet is a Sennheiser 441 if you're to be mic'd in the pit.  A Shure SM-81 is a decent condenser that will work as well but will distort if you play up on it.  Absent of those two mics a SM-58 will work too.

You have a chance to do us proud so do it well!!  Good Luck.