[Harp-L] Jason Ricci at SPAH

This was my first time to hear Jason Ricci live. I really got off on his playing!!

This guy should be paid by the note because he plays more notes in one set than the rest of us do in a lifetime. He has a SOUND that is easy to recognize as Ricci and virtuosity that could change the way people look at the diatonic. Kind of like Van Halen and the guitar. For those of us who are trained to hear every note, Jason puts me into "sensory overload" - but if you are willing to go into "sensory overload", it's worth the trip. I LOVED IT.

Don't miss the chance to see him live. He is loud and fast and flaming!!

It was great to see Al and Judy Smith there, with his ear plugs for volume, digging every note.

Harmonically yours, Robert Bonfiglio