[Harp-L] Diatonic-sounding chromatic?

  The easiest solution is to buy a solo tuned diatonic. It is tuned like a cromatic but is a diatonic. Works great for playing Summertime with no bends.

 If any one out there knows.....

 I have an old Marine Band solo tuned diatonic that is the same size as a regular Marine Band. The only option currently available from Hohner is the much larger solo tuned Marine Band that has much bulkier covers. I much prefer the regular diatonic size solo tuned harp since it is the size I am used to playing. Any reason why there is not a solo tuned 10-hole diatonic? After all, there are loads of alternate tunings available, why not solo tuned?