[Harp-L] Greg H 545 with VC

FYI.  I just got my Shure 545 back from Greg Heumann. He added a volume control (hard-wired to the mike) ending with a female 1/4."  Giggd with it last night -- worked like a charm.  Very efficient/attractive way to have both features on a 545 -- worked well for using the AKG wireless guitar bug.  There is a picture of a simialr project on the top of this page from his website.

  http://www.blowsmeaway.com/micmods.html

  No affiliation.

  --John K.