[Harp-L] Reverb & Delay for G.

I use a Van Amps Reverbamate - a very compact little true-spring reverb
(fits on a pedalboard) that wets up the signal nicely. I tried a Digi-Tech
reverb a long time ago and hated its ( to my 58 year old ear ) synthetic
sound. As for delays I use a Boss DM2 (the first edition with the MN3005 BBD
chip) for its fat rich analog delay - but that doesn't solve your problem as
it doesn't have tap. As to tap I find that, for me, controlled
throat-vibrato takes care of "tap" just fine in most situations.
Cheers
Wader