[Harp-L] Keith Dunn

I have never heard Keith play, but he was certainly an influence on me.  I went to Sonoma State U. in Northern California and Keith must have lived there because we saw a lot of music shows at the Cotati Cabaret together.  I was a very awkward teen, he was a smooth, quiet-cool guy I thought was around 30.  (this was 1987-2001).  Once he revealed to me he was a harp player by subtly bring a harp out of his suit jacket, not saying a word.  He had an uncanny ability to know the key of a song and would tell me it gets easier, which it did.  Anyone who knows me from SPAH or anywhere knows how deeply I took his influence just by my smooth, quiet-cool ways.  Anyway, I should find his CDs.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com