[Harp-L] Trainwreck Recovery ~ off track on stage

"..."Let's try that again, shall we?"  He counted it off, and they  sang it
again, perfectly this time.  The applause was thunderous..."

Nice story Richard,
 I've been known to tell folks "after that one, you have my permission  to
take money OUT of the tip jar!" No one's taken me up on it yet, although  we
played a benefit last week, with all proceeds (including everything  that went
into the tip jar), going to the "benefitee". About halfway thru I  pointed out
for praise an 8 year old boy who had made several trips to the tip  jar. Turns
out had been raiding it all night, and feeding 10-dollar  bills into a video
game!

Jeff G
Denver CO