[Harp-L] Danny Boy

In a message dated 12/5/2006 11:20:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can  anyone out there point me to a diatonic harp recording of this Irish
std.?  I have a friend who is begging me to do it at a show for the Irish  Pub
owner.  Thanks!

I just checked charlie's website - one of Charlie McCoy's earliest  albums
(1972) called, Charlie McCoy, has Danny Boy done in F,  apparently modulating to
F#.  Acc. to his key sheet available on his  website, charliemccoy.com, he
uses the following harps in the song: Bb,F,B,F#,  evidently using both second
and first postions in both keys.
   Unfortunately, it says it's only available on cassette tape  nowadays. If
u've never heard it before, his versions of Rocky Top and Me  and Bobbi McGee
will knock your socks off.  It's a great album.
ron