Re: [Harp-L] Folk Harp

If you want to learn overblows, go for it. But in the meantime, the quick and
dirty way to do it is just switch harps.

Why do you think guitarists use capos? It's the same deal.

Use the harmonica that will "play" the notes in the underlying chord. Most
folk songs don't have that many chords. If the songs in minor keys don't work
for you, pick up some minor key harps.