Re: [Harp-L] Magic Mic by Toysmith

Toysmith seems to make some interesting bits and pieces for the kids.  They
have a cheaper produced version of the colored 10-hole harmonica that Hohner
sells for kids.  Their colors are a bit funky, but I found a nice "burnt
orange" one for shows where we are entertaining Texas Longhorns -- for
"Texas Fight" and "The Eyes of Texas" requests.

Cara Cooke
www.cyberharp.isonfire.com